Full Home Inspections
As licensed real estate agents or prospective home buyers, you know the importance of assembling a knowledgeable competent team. We offer full home inspections performed by engineers. What is the difference between a regular home inspection and an inspection stamped by a licensed engineer? There are many situations in which ONLY a licensed engineer can render an opinion:
- When there are questions about cracks in the foundation or walls;
- When there is fire, flood or high wind damage;
- When the mortgage company/bank requires an engineer's opinion before underwriting the loan;
- When an appraiser perceives a structural defect.
Furthermore, our full home inspections include:
- Structure and Foundation
- Wood-Destroying Insect Damage
- Heating and Cooling
- Life and Fire Safety
So why pay twice? Often times homeowners will hire an inspection company that cannot render a legal opinion on the structure of a home. At this point an additional licensed engineer needs to be hired. Do it right and hire an engineer from the beginning! Contact us now to schedule your next inspection.