Structural InspectionsWhen do you need a structural inspection?
- When there are cracks in the foundation or walls.
- When there is bowing or sagging in the walls and roof.
- When an appraiser or general inspector perceives a structural defect.
- When a new home is under construction.
- When a mortgage company/bank needs an engineer’s opinion before writing a loan.
- When there is a concern about the structural integrity of the building or home.
- When there is fire, flood, water or high wind damage.